Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Smitten blocks - all finished



Boom! I took some time off from quilting to go outside and play a bit.  A deserved break, I would say.  But, the lure of freshly steamed fabric has been calling to me and I finished up the blocks for the Smitten quilt this week.  Tonight I even pieced the top.  I'll be waiting to post a picture of that pieced top until I have better lighting and maybe even a back to share.  Until then, hooray for the finished quilt and I can knock another project off the list. (Eventually.)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I was wondering what you've been up to.
    Congrats on the top finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...I hate to be the one to bring it up, but your picture doesn't contain any cat parts! What's up with that? Can't wait to see the completed top. Welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete