Thursday, April 18, 2013

Okay, now I'm done with the re-dos.

After playing with the layout, I decided that I need to remake another three blocks.  After I told a friend of mine I was remaking more, she kind of rolled her eyes and told me that I really needed to stop this now.  But, she gets it and I think that I will probably not do something this labor intensive again in a long time so I might as well get it right.  Having said that, here are the final three entries into the Spinster Quilt. 

Square Dance
I thought that this would help blend some of the pastels together.  Its a little busy, but I've promised myself not to remake this block again.

Rosebud
You can never have enough orange in a quilt.  That's a rule and I also think it is in the Constitution.

Spool
I wanted some more pastels (see above) and I think this will blend it nicely.  

Okay!  Off to play on the layout again!  

2 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see some pictures of your layout - your blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete