Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Stimpy Quilt - completed

The Stimpy Quilt with its pretty, pretty binding.  

A pretty corner, which is on its way to Wisconsin.  
I finished up my brother's quilt last night for Friday Night Sew-In.   I'm so happy with how it turned out and will be sending this off to him soon.  Today I'll be doing some more sewing for National Quilting Day and then tomorrow it is off to finish up a baby quilt at Bayside.  I initially said that I would quilt the baby quilt on my machine, but there was time on the long-army this weekend and I could not pass up the opportunity.

Now that the cat has left, I can show the back.  
Off to eat breakfast and figure out if I should go for a walk.  It is really pretty out right now and I think I should take advantage of it.  And, the cat is back on the quilt so I won't be washing it or boxing it up anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who won't disturb the cat! DH is the same way, so our kitties get lots of time and attention. Your quilt turned out fantastic. What a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks great. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that quilt looks wonderful! I'm sure your brother will love it...

    ReplyDelete