Sunday, December 27, 2009

Arts and Crafts Squares Quilt



It has taken me quite awhile to decide what to do with this fabric. I loved the fabric, but couldn't commit to a pattern. I finally took it to work and consulted a woman there who quilts. She suggested the pattern that I am going to do - it is a total of 25 squares, except they are squares within squares. Just trust me on this one. At any rate, the 9 squares inside the quilt will have brownish borders and the 16 squares on the outside will have blue borders. All of these will have another, differently patterned square within it. I cut all the interior squares but the blue borders are not done - I have to go to Bayside to pick up some more material. Luckily, I am not being a complete perfectionist on the blue squares and I will accept different patterns as long as they are a similar shade of blue.

In other news, the Packers play today and I am not ready to be hurt by them like I was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment