Friday, April 16, 2010

The blocks are finished - well not really, but close.



Here's the thing, when I work on a quilt I have the TV on in the background.  Usually, its some kind of history show or Discovery Network special on the most disgusting job that involves robots or busting myths about disgusting jobs involving robots.  Tonight, in preparation for my trip to Amsterdam, I watched Masterpiece Classics' production of The Diary of Anne Frank.  I've been crying for about ten minutes and am beginning to wonder if I can handle touring her annex next month. Sorry, maybe this isn't the appropriate thing to blog about in my quilt update.  Tomorrow will be much better and more sarcastic, I promise.

But, as you can see, the blocks are coming together really well.  This puppy is going to be bright.  Two blocks down - eight to go.  I'm going to go hug the cat army.

No comments:

Post a Comment