Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday in the Garden

It was a beautiful Friday until it rained like crazy and ruined my dreams of taking my new bike out for a ride.  I did get some pictures of the elusive yellow rhododendron before the skies opened and ended the fun for everyone.  Other pictures are at the updated link on Spring April Flowers to the right.


I love this light yellow rhodie.  It looks almost good enough to eat.


This pink on is favorite of mine also.  I love how it glows in the light.  (And has withstood its rather unfortunate placement near the deck which results in the pine needles being swept on it.)


This hosta is slowly uncurling.  I didn't see the water drop on it when I took the picture, and it was a nice surprise to see it here.


This azalea is so bright it almost hurts to look at it, but it sure does add some sunshine to its corner of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment