Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holland-Palooza 2010


I'm back from my vacation to Belgium and the Netherlands.  The trip was fantastic with gorgeous scenery, and delicious food - including lots of chocolate and beer.  I've got tons of pictures but need to sort through them so I probably won't get them published anytime soon.  I'll try for today, but jet lag and the cold from the depths of hell that I inevitably caught while on vacation are wearing me out.  For now, something pretty.  I went to a lovely quilt store in Amsterdam which features Dutch reproduction fabrics.  Sadly Happily, I spent way too much money and picked up some gorgeous fat quarters.  I'm now having to decide what to do with all this.  I'm leaning towards doing a variation of a pinwheel block (some version or a double pinwheel) and working these colors into them.  Of course I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any to offer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment