Saturday, April 16, 2011

FNSI

Proof that I like repetitive motions.
I didn't do all of this for Friday Night Sew-In, but I did some triangles cut and all the sewing finished.  Because I've lost track of how many triangles I'm producing here, you won't be getting a final number yet and I know that the anticipation is likely going to get the better of you.

So, I would have posted this sooner but I had to go to work today then I came home and was very grumpy about having to go to work today so I worked out and took a nap.  Part of the grumpiness comes from an email sent to me seven hours into my work day that told me the requester changed their mind and won't be needing my work after all.  I'm very proud of myself that I have not had alcohol in any form after that email.

No comments:

Post a Comment