Friday, December 16, 2011

FNSI - December part 2

Front and Back of the Fussy Cut Christmas table runner
Tonight I sewed my heart out and finished the back of my Christmas table runner.  I may or may not quilt it this weekend.  I'm thinking of taking my walking foot out for a spin, so that should be fun.  There's not a lot of room for error in this one - my backing is not that much bigger than the front in some places, but I kind of enjoyed just putting it together without getting too caught up with measuring.

I hope that everyone had a good Friday night of crafting and getting ready for Christmas.  I'm going to bake some cookies this weekend and relax before things get too crazy next week.  I am also shocked at the lack of eggnog in this house.  Shocked, I say.

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid you won't find much egg nog here either.
    That runner will be great any side up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's visible too much you've been not dealing with measurement too much :) Generally, the quilting is amusing!

    ReplyDelete