Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Smitten Finish

Smitten

The pretty back, viewed sideways
Finished!  Isn't it fortunate when you finish a quilt when there just happens to be extra hands in the house for quilt holding?  My brother's family just left; they are heading to Idaho today and then to Glacier National Park for 5 days of camping there.  Before they left, I asked Rich and Deb if they would be happy to stand in the one sunny spot in the neighborhood and hold a quilt.  They responded rather well to this request and here we all are standing in the middle of the street on the corner near my house.  They held it sideways, but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to your quilt holders.  Seriously, sunny days are rare here and to have people able to help me, well, I should probably buy a lottery ticket today.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish. Looks great.

    Did you have a good visit with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Kathleen! My qult holder get very impatient, so I have to take what I can get, too!

    ReplyDelete