Sunday, October 23, 2011

Modern Block of the Month - September

September
The Modern Block of the Month Sew Along at Sew Mama Sew is now into October's block which made me feel slightly anxious in that I hadn't finished September's block yet.  Having been gone for most of the month of September on vacation, I have a good excuse for not finishing September's block.  However, vacation isn't really the reason it hasn't been done.  Here's the thing, every time I looked at this block I thought to myself, "Ugh, triangles" and then put it away for something else.  I guess realizing that I was soon to be two months behind made me leap into action.

So, here it is - slightly crooked, but overall something I can live with.  I mostly like how it looks like an owl and how I managed to get the cat hair off it before taking the picture.  Next will be October's block - let's shoot for Thanksgiving for that one.  

1 comment:

  1. Well, you seem to be moving along.I'll be interested to see the blocks all together.

    ReplyDelete