Sunday, January 29, 2012

Forest Fantasy

Yes, Scout, we all think you are cute.  
Pretty!
More pretty.
Background and backing.
It will be awhile before I get around to cutting into all this pretty, but I wanted to share some of the nice fabrics I'll be using for CF's quilt.  Do your best to look around the adorable cat in the picture and be very impressed with how pretty these colors are.  Also, isn't it great that my quilts come pre-loaded with cat hair?  It saves you the time and effort to get your own cat hair in them.  I'm nothing if not considerate.

2 comments:

  1. He's your quality control - making sure your fabric meets the softness test :)

    But yes, I do quite like that elements line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat picture...they need to be involved in everything don't they!

    ReplyDelete