Saturday, March 3, 2012

A night to remember

My beautiful lady slipper.

She keeps putting up more buds.

From my parents at Christmas, still striking.

Another picture of my rebloomers.
My friends who I work with with agree - last night was a night we will be talking about for years.  It will be the night that we use to scare new employees when they are foolish enough to make plans, "Well, in the session of '12, I thought I was going to go out for dinner too, except when I got off work nothing was open because it was 2 a.m."  So, I'm going to drink some coffee, brush myself off, go for a walk, and get ready for another day.  I can't wait to see what will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Your orchids make my tiny little flower look a mistake. Those are so lovely. I guess you should feel lucky you have a brain that can still function at 2am.

    ReplyDelete