Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday night sew-in - November Edition.

This is a tasty meal - not a beer.
Friday night sew-in is coming November 19th.  You know the drill, sew on Friday night and show off what you've done the next day on the FNSI flickr page.  Sign up and sew/quilt/knit to your heart's content.  I'm going to work on a quilt for my brother and I'm very much looking forward to a whole night of sewing and playing.

Dear readers will know that I usually announce FNSI with a picture of a lovely bottle of beer.  But, since beer is off the menu due to my recent bout with heartburn, I thought a lovely Belgian waffle will be a good substitute.  I know it really isn't a good substitute but there you have it.  I also got this post up because I am currently trapped underneath a cat who has curled up on my lap and won't leave - I'm looking for things to do.  She just spent the last 8 hours sleeping on me, but apparently that isn't good enough.

See?  This is what I'm talking about. 
I was also supposed to do a variety of things today - volunteer, hike, buy cat food for the cat army, get up at a decent hour. It's too wet to go hiking - I did wet hiking yesterday.  So my plan is to get the cat army food.  Looking at the above picture, you can guess how good that is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment