Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Stimpy Quilt

The pattern I'm basing the Stimpy Quilt on.  

Fabulous fabrics!
I've got the binding cut for my Halloween quilt and the backing and the front of it put away ready to be quilted on the long-arm tomorrow.  The batting is from a bag and is airing out on the guest bed to restore its springy-ness before quilting tomorrow.  In the meantime, I've decided to put together the ingredients for my next quilt.  The pattern is called Dad's Plaids and is from the May/June 2010 issue of McCall's Quilting.  Because I am making it for my brother and because I'm not using plaids, I am renaming it for my purposes.  This will be the Stimpy Quilt.  If you are a member of my family, you will understand.  If you are not a member of my family, you should join - we have cookies.

1 comment:

  1. We have cookies! I like that! : D

    I love the fabrics you've chosen for this quilt. I hope you'll keep your mind open to a few plaids as you make this quilt. Geometrics add so much flavor!

    Looking forward to watching this quilt grow!

    ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete