Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Stimpy Quilt - Blocks 12-17







These blocks are the product of about three days of work.  It is surprising how much work can get done when you are trapped in your home during cold and icy weather.  I also managed to cook a turkey, freeze a sizeable portion of it and make some broth. The house smells like turkey now and the carcass has been relegated to the compost bin where it can do no more harm.  I plan on making turkey lentil soup this week as well as saving some of the broth and turkey for the chili cook-off at work next week (I think it's next week, if not I will have turkey chili for myself.)  Speaking of work, I've been away from the building for nearly a week and that all ends tomorrow.  I am optimistic that the plants have made it this far without me but I am sure they will be happy to see me in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. My, you have been busy! I love a good snow day, but only if I'm home safe and cozy. I can't imagine my kitties out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete