Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bloggers' Block-A Palooza

Have you seen this yet?

Header graphic

18 quilt bloggers are getting together to bring the internets the first Bloggers' Block-A-Palooza.  It's a two block a week, quilt a long.  They haven't given many details so I have nothing to share, but I'm seriously thinking of doing this because I only have four or ten projects in mind and I'm only heading into my busy season at work which will prevent me from completing those four to ten projects so I might as well enter a quilt a long.  

Okay, deep breath.  The details are at Fat Quarterly and at other random places on the interwebs.  Like I said, I haven't really decided if I'm going to do this or not.  They will be using the Sunkissed line by Sweetwater for Moda.  If I'm going to do this, I'm going to grab random fabric from my stash which makes it dangerous - I'm such a living on the edge kind of gal.  (You hear that, jerk who thought I was boring because I wouldn't go skydiving with you - guess you regret not calling me now, don't you?)

2 comments:

  1. What? And there will be 18 quilts all identical? All made with the same blocks and same fabric?

    ReplyDelete