Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In - December Edition (Pt. 1) The results.

Block 22
Friday night sew-in is over for me.  I actually had to force myself a bit to do this even though I had the colors picked out and the block idea set for about a week.  The problem for me right now is that I'm a little tired and grumpy because I have to go to work tomorrow and I worry that if I'm grumpy it would carry over into the quilt.  I also don't bake when I am in a bad mood because baking only really works when you wouldn't rather be drinking a large scotch.  At any rate, I'm going to work tomorrow and will probably be there until the wee hours of the morning and we've been warned about a pineapple express blowing through in the afternoon so I'm bringing my wellies so I can make it to the car (parked approximately 20 miles away from my door) without looking like something the cat dragged in.  (Seriously, I've seen what they drag in, you don't want to look like that.)  Speaking of things the cat dragged in, two members of the cat army have spent the last hour batting at something that is underneath the couch.  I'm not quite brave enough to look at what it is they are batting at and to see if it needs removal/rescue.  Tomorrow will be a fine day for critter extraction if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment