Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Union Jack Quilt - Finished





Technically, this has been done for some time.   I've shown pictures of it completely pieced quite awhile ago, and I really did quilt and bind it awhile ago too.  I've been unable to share pictures because I wanted to take a picture outside and finding daylight when there wasn't a cat sleeping on the quilt proved to be difficult.  But, here it is and it is now folded up on the sofa waiting for a cat to add the cat hair it so desperately needs. Sorry about the shadows, the pictures were taken on the sunny spot of the driveway (which, honestly, isn't that sunny).

Also, in unrelated news, my windows are open and someone is speaking with a thick Russian accent in the street by the neighbor's house.  This is not usual for this part of Thurston county and, what's even stranger is that it is the second Russian accent I've heard today; the first was when I did my Starbucks run at lunch.  Just thought I'd mention my fine little multi-cultural moment for you to all ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment