Friday, December 19, 2008

Curtains!

I may have mentioned that I planned to do something about the non-functioning blinds in the office/guest room.  I replaced the blinds - which was no easy task by the way.  I managed to get them installed and cleverly left the pull cord trapped between the blinds and the windowsill. After swearing a lot, I took down the blinds, freed the pull cord and installed them a second time.  I also decided to add a valance to make it a little prettier.  I made the valance you see here.  It is actually four panels that I shoved together on the bar over the window.  Having window treatments really makes the place look like someone with a job lives here, don't you think? 

You can also see Scout going through work e-mails for me and letting me know what I need to follow up on.  She is very good that way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment