Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry almost Christmas

Don't worry everyone.  Even though I am getting out of the house on a semi-regular basis, I won't be ignoring this little blog.  Just don't expect regular postings since I have basically intended this to be a way to share hikes and adventures outside.  I really don't think adventures outside are going to happen regularly for a couple of months, but there will be items of note until then.  The weather prevents hiking where I want to and even though I'm getting some time off in the next couple of weeks, we also have college football to deal with and that will take my full attention.  

I've recovered from the last minute loss of the Packers last night.  It hurts that it was against Chicago, but I've heard that adversity builds character.  Or something like that.  

At any rate, I'm off to brave the roads again.  I heard that we are getting some more snow tonight.  I'm going to bring work home and work from home on Wednesday.  At some point I need to get to the grocery store if my dessert is going to be any good on Christmas.  The pressure is on!  


No comments:

Post a Comment